Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Time Has Come

Well, it seems that it is time to really start reaching out to others (and myself) to help with connecting to Spirit. Every time that I do, my soul is enriched, my heart expanded, and I am of service. Surely this is good, this is a “God thing”, this is God’s will.

This spiritual being having a human experience so very much needs to be reminded that it is a spirit first, God first. It too often and quickly gets caught up in the matters of the outside world, the physical “stuff.” I know that there is so much more to life – to being – than the physical and oh so want to be focused on that and in the flow.

If you need someone to talk to about matters spiritual, I am here. I am an ear that will listen whilst I hold a sacred space for you to be. Together we will meet God and commune. It will be a privilege and honor to share this time with you. Thank you. You can leave a comment or email me.

Namasté (I respect that divinity within you that is also within me.)

No comments: