Sunday, November 16, 2008

Signs of God 1

On Friday, my husband, Roger Wyer, and I were headed to our standing Friday morning healers meeting. We were running late and, since I was driving, Rog used his cell phone to call our hostess to give her an ETA. We had a wonderful meeting, sitting outside overlooking the lush golf course, and enjoying the 75-degree November weather – hey, that’ why we live here in Phoenix and put up with 115-degree day summers!

As we were about to depart, our hostess remarked that when Rog’s call had come in, her phone caller ID displayed his telephone number accurately, but the caller was displayed as “Jay Wyer”. She showed it to us to prove it and said that Rog’s number had never shown up that way before.

Rog’s middle name is Jay, but he doesn’t use it much. But of course he and knew the name didn’t refer to him – it was his dad’s, who had passed on a couple of years ago. Seemed like Jay Wyer was trying to contact his son, which was not the first time. Doo-doo-doo-doo...

I doubt there is no real way to explain this phenomenon. However, I like to think that it is God’s way of making His Presence known and that is comforting to me. I also think it shows us that those who have crossed over are still with us, that there truly is no death. And, that’s a comforting thought too.

No comments: