Thursday, July 1, 2010

All is Well and All is Good

“Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night.” - Unknown

... And blessed is my morning meditation practice to dissipate the fears that creep into my mind in the middle of the night!

Today I listened to the self-hypnosis CD Peace of Mind (Barrie Konicov) and it enabled me to let go of agitation. And, when I let go of worry, God can more easily get my attention - and I can get His help. The good ‘ol “Let go and let God.”

Today I live a faith-filled day. I know God is in charge, Divine Order IS and it does prevail: all is well. Ahhh.

“Today I claim my Truth. The presence and power of God work in, through and as my life, blessing others and blessing me. I recognize the interconnectedness of all human beings and trust that every situation and person has the potential to contribute to my life in a positive way. I create order in my life and seek only the good, assured that as I seek, so I shall find.” - Excerpt from Daily Word, July 1, 2010

No comments: