Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Greeting Cards and Spirit

Finally, I am spending some time with Spirit now after a challenging day. I didn’t spend a lot of time alone with Spirit this morning, and I haven’t taken much additional time until now, except for a little bit of praying here and there.

Writing Valentine’s Day greetings this evening was a somewhat unique way to connect with Spirit, one that I appreciate. [That’s another method to add to the list I jotted down a number of weeks ago...]

With the celebration of love and friendship, for me Valentine’s Day is kind of like Thanksgiving and Christmas and Disneyland: I just have to smile and be filled with joy and gratitude!

It is one of those concentrated times when I reflect upon the people who are dear to me and then express how I feel directly to them. It sure is sweet.

And, tonight it was an extra special time since doing so got me back to focusing on the many blessings in my life – and, subsequently, Spirit.

No comments: