Monday, February 9, 2009

Questions for God

God, I have some questions for You…
Do you exist?
What about you … do you exist?
Of course I do.
Then so do I.

Where are You?
What about you … where are you?
I am here.
Then so am I.

I cannot see You.
Look in the mirror.
There is only myself.
Then you can see Me.

I cannot hear You.
Listen carefully.
There is only silence.
Then you can hear Me.

Do You love me?
What about you … do you love yourself?
How can I know? You are Love.
So are you.

Who are You?
What about you … who are you?
I do not know. I am what I am.
Then you know.

Why do You answer with so many questions?
Why do you ask?
Because you are God.
So are you!

“In the depths of silence you will hear my Voice
in answer to your thousand questions.”


- From A Rainbow to God

No comments: