Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time Well Spent

My prayers are often to thank God for the blessings of my life. Lately they’ve been heavily concentrated on asking for the removal of blockages to receiving my good, and for forgiving others.

I know the answer to prayer happens in God’s time, not mine. Last night my prayers as I lay in bed were about forgiveness; awakening this morning, I felt that forgiveness had occurred on my part. I’m grateful for the quick positive response, since I really dislike walking around with resentment and the like in my heart and mind.

Regardless of the response, however, there is always a gift contained in prayer that I am blessed with. For whenever I pray, it is time that I am focused and clearly connected to Spirit. And, no matter the answer that shows up, it is in and of itself time well spent.

No comments: