Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Adventure

These days, after our good morning kiss, Rog often asks me, “Are you up for another adventure today?!” I always respond in the affirmative.

Life with Rog is an adventure. And, I say it’s that way mostly because with Rog comes God. Spirit is always with us and we are ever expectant of Its Joy, Love, and Peace.

Because we stay open and because we know that with God all things are possible, we never know what the day will bring. We seek God’s guidance, listen clearly for the Great Mystery’s messages, and then go into action as appropriate. We never know what new experiences, new people, or new ideas will manifest. Life is rich.

With Rog and God, my life cannot but be an adventure, one that I welcome each day with the good morning kiss of my beloveds.

No comments: