Monday, June 14, 2010

The Little Me

I’ve spent a good chunk of my life - like most other human beings born on this planet - living from the place of the separated, limited, little Me. Thinking that Me and the world of form would save me, placed me in prison. Suffering resides there.

All prisons come from thought forms. But I can choose freedom, I can choose to focus on The Presence. When I do, I renounce my separated, limited, little Me, I renounce suffering. With Spirit, I live through Its power and love.

When I’m awake, the world of form flows from grace, not from me trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Yet, by then, ironically, the world of form no longer holds great importance to me anyway.

What is always most important is focusing on God, The Source. There are no prisons in God’s kingdom, only in my egoic mind.

Today I renounce the separated, limited, little Me. Today I choose freedom as I wake up more fully to the grace, the love, the power of The Presence.

No comments: