Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beloved

Excerpt from Today’s Daily Word, which affirms “I am beloved of God” -

“There may be one special person in my life whom I dearly love. It could be a parent, a child, a sibling, a spouse, a friend. I feel a special connection with this person that calls to me from deep within.

“In much the same way, I am beloved of God. I am the... daughter of the Creator. The love of God is shown to me in many ways...

"I open my heart to find and feel the fullness of Spirit and my connection with God wherever I am. What a joy it is to know that there is no limit to God's love for me, this day and every day!”

The special person in my life is my husband, Rog. He is my life partner, best friend, lover, business partner, teacher, etc. We have a special connection and I am 100% totally myself with him. He is a tremendous blessing in my life.

I dearly love and appreciate Rog but sometimes I get lost in the busyness of the world of form and don’t always convey the depth of my feelings for my beloved. So, this being the morning of the Gratitude Circle at Unity of Sedona, I am especially reminded of this man and holy relationship. I am so grateful.

I give special thanks for my beloved Rog, for being a beloved of the Creator, and for the Creator being The Beloved to me. I give thanks for all beings - we are One and we are all the Beloved.

No comments: