Wednesday, December 10, 2008

F-A-I-T-H

Considering that the topic of faith was discussed Monday evening at our Gilbert Spirituality Meetup Group, and last night I thought more about it as I blogged, it’s no surprise to me that in the wee hours of the morning today, when I was in between wakefulness and sleep, the topic came into my mind.

It was about 3 am, and I got this hit that the word “faith” was an acronym: Face All In New Thought And Heart. Wow!

When Rog heard that I’d gotten that the word was an acronym, he was a bit impressed because it’s not a very short word to come up with something. But, hey, it was Spirit, not me! As I started telling him what the letters stood for, I realized I had ‘received’ an extra letter in my semi-awake state – the ‘n’. Duh - the word is spelled f-a-i-t-h!

Okay, so Face All In Thought And Heart. It’s not as good as “fear”: false evidence appearing real (or some other doosies I’ve heard), but it has meaning.

And, it doesn’t really matter, because I feel that nonetheless Spirit was sending a message to me. I need a NEW perspective in how I’m looking at (facing) and living my life these days. New thoughts, new heart – feels refreshing to me! And, through all the changes, God will always be there to support me. That’s f-a-i-t-h!

No comments: