Saturday, December 6, 2008

Home

When there is nothing I can find joy in as I ponder today’s world of craziness, I can always go back to God. In fact, that is really the best place for me to be always, at all times.

God is my Source, my Home. Why would I want to be anywhere else? The outside, physical world just seems to be getting more and more insane and silly as each day passes by. Just watch TV commercials and you can get an idea of the type of values that are being trumpeted, the things in life that are considered important. Brrrrr!

I choose to go inside more and more, to the world of peace, and love, and joy, and light. There I find comfort, strength, revitalization. Then, I am fortified to deal with the craziness of the illusion, which one day will disappear and I shall be at Home in God at all times and in all respects.

No comments: