Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Forgiveness

Today has been an exercise in forgiveness and a lot about letting go and letting God.

I have to forgive myself for trying to live a certain way in a world that is an ever shifting illusion where people are doing the best they can - including moi – and it simply is impossible to work anywhere near perfect.

I have to forgive myself and let go of expectations.

Okay, I do forgive myself for still playing the role of “good little girl.”

I forgive myself for thinking that others hold the same values as I do.

I forgive myself for living in the past and projecting into the future. There is only Now.

I forgive myself for not having answers to situations.

I forgive myself for judging my thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.

I forgive, turning it over to Spirit to be healed, and I am free.

No comments: