Friday, May 15, 2009

On This Path

I am excited about a possible living situation in Cottonwood we will be exploring further this weekend. I’ve been taking things one step, one day at a time.

We needed to get the bankruptcy docs signed, then the house trustee sale/foreclosure postponement fell into place. I told Rog I wasn’t going to worry about how we were going to move – the next step was to first find the place.

So if this house situation works out, then I’ll be seeking God’s guidance and help in pulling off the actual move.

Rog reminded me that "If you knew who walks beside you on this path that you have chosen, fear would be impossible" from A Course in Miracles. How true that is! And, so sweet and loving.

With more and more of the unseen manifesting in the seen world, I am getting my evidence – and my trust in God is building. Yes, I still seem to need the evidence of Spirit, that there is a Divine Plan, that God is taking care of me. I so look forward to one day real soon truly internalizing that I know who walks beside me, who is my ever-constant companion, guide, and helper. In that 100% knowing lies my true, ever-constant peace and joy.

No comments: