Saturday, May 23, 2009

Daily Manifestation

Here’s another one from my traveling file collection (mentioned in yesterday’s blog)...

Daily Manifestation

I see my day being an unlimited flowing of unconditional love, appreciation, and joy.

I flow inspiriting life energy through me as I continually choose to fully experience profound well-being and carefreeness.

I feel a strong connection to my higher self and my guiding spirits, who unceasingly rejoice in the choices I make that support my happiness as I look for reasons to feel good.

I remain constant in the belief that everything in my life serves my highest good.

Therefore, I see those people and events in my life that prompt in me disquieting feelings as wonderful gifts that show me the good feeling I want to more strongly focus on creating.

And the good feelings that I create benefit everyone.

Indeed, I know that the greatest gift I can give to those I care about – including myself – is my love, appreciation, and joy.

Today I intend to allow my life
. to unfold with increasing grace and ease
. to be lavishly filled with love, appreciation, joy, prosperity, health, supportive family and friends
. to walk the path of All is Well; All is Perfect.


- Author unknown

No comments: