Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tonight

I’m leaving soon to attend a healing service at The Little Chapel in Paradise Valley. It’s a monthly gig which I look forward to, not necessarily to receive a healing but at least to have two hours that are solely dedicated to and centered on God’s love.

This time will be more special as I’m meeting a friend’s mom there. I feel it a great service to accompany someone new to the experience, to hopefully make them feel more comfortable with an unknown. And, in this case, to connect more with someone who has basically been a passing acquaintance. This is also the last service until October, another reason I’m glad to be attending it.

I’ll get to sing a little bit, always a delight for me, and a great form of prayer.

On a somewhat emotional day, with not as much time to cultivate my relationship with Spirit as I would have liked, tonight is like a breath of fresh air – you might say, a Godsend!

And, in addition to all of the aforementioned, I might even receive a healing.

No comments: