Friday, May 29, 2009

Last Night

Last night I attended the healing service at The Little Chapel (as mentioned in yesterday’s blog). I, in fact, did receive a healing, as everyone always does whether they’re aware of it or not.

Mine wasn’t a physical one, but rather a spiritual and emotional one. The way I know I was healed is that while at the service, I empathized with others’ pain – their pain was my pain, and I cried tears for them. I was so in the Now, so wholeheartedly praying for them. When I’m in that state, I know my heart has been opened wider, that I’m feeling closer to Source and more loving of my brothers and sisters. We are truly One.

Each time my heart opens wider and wider, my capacity to love grows too. It brings me to a stronger feeling of connection to all in this Universe, and this, fills me with gratitude.

No comments: