Thursday, May 21, 2009

People

“Rog is a partner like no other, someone I'd always want on my team. His integrity is impeccable, his knowledge vast, and his organizational and HR skills strong. His love of and caring for Nature is inspirational, and his joy contagious. We who share The Journey with him, no matter the length of time, are truly blessed.”

I wrote this as a recommendation of my colleague (who is also my twin flame) for LinkedIn, an interconnected network of experienced professionals from around the world. After doing so, I got to pondering how wonderful this world would be if I were able to say something similar to this about so many others.

Ya know, that they have integrity, inspire others, really care about other living beings, and are joyful. How many people do I feel truly blessed by having encountered them in this game of Life?

I’d say, “A lot.” I may not always realize they’re a blessing, but really, everything and everyone indeed is. Everyone is from God, of God, the Presence of God; hence, every one is a blessing. It’s an attitude, a choice to view people from this perspective.

Still, make no mistake: My honeybunch is the number one person who has blessed my life. Thank You, Spirit!

No comments: