Thursday, January 15, 2009

Infinite Possibilities

“We are surrounded by infinite Possibility ... It can pass into expression through us only as we consciously allow It to do so.” The Science of Mind, page 46.

This has been a week full of extra blessings from the Universe, and it became real food for thought yesterday.

First, I was delightfully surprised to receive a FedEx envelope containing a $100 gift card with notification that I’d won a runner-up prize for a sweepstakes I’d entered a few months ago and then promptly forgot. It was related to the Super Bowl no less, something I’m not much interested in.

An hour later a particularly pleased client gave me an additional $5 in payment. Still later in the day, when I was making plans to meet with a friend tomorrow night for a drink, she made it known that it was to be her treat. A-b-u-n-d-a-n-c-e!

So, what’s this all about (Alfie)? I feel like Spirit is showering me with these financial gifts and I am looking for a cause. Like, what did I do to bring this forth so that I can keep doing it to bring more forth? [N.B.: I did not say, “What did I do to deserve this?”; that’s not in my belief system.] You know, law of attraction kind of stuff. But I really think it’s about a message(s) that Spirit is trying to get through to me.

And, perhaps that message is about my being. Certainly I have been taking better care of my spiritual health and hence have been more trusting, faith-filled, and serene. My belief system can limit me, but Spirit is always with me, always pushing me towards my good – it’s up to me to be open to the infinite possibilities. And, I am!

These are exciting times. I welcome infinite Possibility, claim my abundance, and offer thanksgiving in all circumstances. Thank You, Spirit.

No comments: