Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Work

A reading this morning stated “An evolved soul judges no one, condemns no one, but realizes that all are on the road of experience, seeking the same goal...” (The Science of Mind, page 434).

I surely look at and accept my own life as one of experiences, traveling on a path of learning, doing the best that I can, awakening, and coming to know God in the fullest way possible. This mindset is transferable to all others I encounter on the road of Life. Simple, but not always easy.

I am reminded of the message I got this past Sunday: when I am in a state of worry, I am not in a state of spiritual consciousness. [Click hear to read a bit about it...] An evolved soul is an awakened soul, and that means I know that God is The Source for me and everyone else. I do not need to judge others, control others, be in fear, etc. If I am, I am not awakened, not in fit spiritual condition, not recognizing God is my Source and the One in charge.

My daily work is to grow my spiritual connection and strengthen my relationship with and faith in God - and then, it is to go out and practice it!

I rest in the knowledge that God is The One and Only Source. So it is, and all is well.

No comments: