Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's About Connection

Late last night Rog and I sent out our e-newsletter Reaching Out, our first issue of the new year. Winter has come and gone, and glorious Spring is here, with Summer almost here in central Arizona.

During the months we dropped off the e-newsletter scene, we retooled our businesses and our lives. As we looked around, we observed that much of what had been working for us was coming to an end. The world doesn't look anything like it did when we created our life together in Gilbert - neither do we.

So as we launched the new us, we wanted to let our community know what’s happening. It’s always fun to send out an e-newsletter. We check who’s opened their email and who’s clicked on links, and we often draw responses from recipients, sending greetings, thanks, and their own news. It’s a day filled with joyful expectancy, each message a gift. It’s a great tool for connecting to a lot of people from all different phases in my life.

Today, as I took note of who opened our e-newsletter, I realized how I’d missed these folks and our cyberspace visits. I’m hoping that we’ll get back on a regular publishing schedule again, for I see how important connection is for me... to people, to nature, to my own self, to Spirit.

No comments: