Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring

Spring and rebirth are definitely on my mind today.

I spent quite a bit of time searching for the right photo banner of spring flowers to insert in our upcoming e-newsletter that when I next looked out the dining room window I appreciated the scenery more than usual. My eyes took in the view of our lush palo verde tree, large, delicate pink roses, vibrant violet ruellia, and expansive torch bouganvilla. With birds chirping in the background, my heart swelled. This beauty points to God.

Today, the weather has varied from chilly to warm, calm to windy, sunny to cloudy. Like this spring weather, we feel excitement and expectancy, yet mystery about us.

As Rog and I grow our businesses that allow us to be creative and of service to others, meet like-minded people, prepare for our move north, and appreciate our time together, we follow the guidance of Spirit, not really knowing what will unfold. These are exciting times we are living in and we are up for the adventure!

Spring is my favorite season of the year. It’s about rebirth... possibilities... life... God.

No comments: