Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rising Energy

During our recent first energy shifting & frequency raising connection meeting, it was suggested to me to start practicing Kundalini yoga to help open blockages within. The suggestion resonated with me because about ten years ago I was given the same guidance. For whatever reasons, I never followed through. In re-listening to the recording of that healing session, I know that this is still sound guidance.

Now I’m ready to follow through on this suggestion. I am so done with repeating the same patterns that do not serve me well. I want to be all that I can be and receive all of God’s blessings. And, my new friend who is experienced in Kundalini, volunteered to guide me in the experience. I’m not passing up this opportunity.

Kundalini is an enormous reserve of untapped potential within each of us. It is normally depicted as a coiled or sleeping serpent, located in an area towards the base of the spine. The benefits of gradually and safely awakening this serpent and employing its power include an elevation in consciousness, promotion of physical well-being, and an expansion of awareness. These benefits sound like they could have a direct positive impact on my life.

I know I’m always connected to Spirit – I cannot not be. But I’ve been missing the feeling that it is so. I’m looking forward to regaining that feeling and am open to learning new spiritual practices that help me move forward on my path.

No comments: