Sunday, December 20, 2009

Journey

Yesterday’s Daily Word talked about Mary and Joseph's journey to Bethlehem very likely being difficult, both physically and mentally, requiring a great deal of strength and stamina. Throughout their journey, they had faith in God. At the end of their travels they experienced pure joy, for a new life was born.

Here’s an excerpt:

Journey
I am on a divine journey of peace and joy.

In my journey through life, I may encounter moments that require greater strength and stamina. I may be learning a new skill or coping with a challenging circumstance. I receive strength of spirit and stamina in mind and heart as I trust in God as my guide. With God my way is clear and my journey secure. In God's presence, I experience a new life, filled with joy and everlasting peace.


With God, my path of life runs smoother, more joyful, and more meaningful. I choose to walk with God.

No comments: