Sunday, December 6, 2009

Duality

“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” - Anne Bradstreet

It is true that in this world of duality, the contrasts make me appreciate the positive side of things. All in all, as my Aunt Katherine remarked to me last week, I’ve had a good life. And, there’s always been a few areas of it that have posed a struggle and tipped toward the negative side of the scale. One of these has been financial resources.

I am ready to receive prosperity in all forms, but especially financial abundance. I’ve had enough experience - and hopefully learning - that I no longer need to go through the experience of seeming lack in order to realize my financial good.

Dear Spirit -

I know that You are the One Presence, One Power, and the Source of all. In this world of duality, may the scale tip toward the positive and enable me to appreciate all the good in my life with me no longer having to experience the shadow side. With You all things are possible, including this. Thank You, thank You, thank You!

No comments: