Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gratitude

It’s far later than I wanted to be up this New Year’s Eve, tired as I am from a full day. Nonetheless, as I contemplate the ending of the year 2009 and the first decade of the millennium, what comes to mind is the word gratitude. So, instead of reflecting on the old and projecting the new (I’ll leave that for tomorrow), I’m writing out a gratitude list.

As I sit here, in this moment at the end of an adventurous year, I am grateful for:

- God’s presence in my life
- Rog, my Life Partner, twin flame, husband
- Our lovely, character-filled home in our new home town of Sedona
- Good health
- Dear friends of old
- Budding relationships with spiritually like-minded folks
- Building community
- Wonderfully working partnership with first client in Sedona (totally a ‘God thing’)
- Moving forward in my spiritual path
- Singing in a choir
- The community, education, and family Unity of Sedona provides
- Increasing client projects

Gratitude for material objects runs a far second to relationships in my life, be they spiritual, personal, business, social, etc. All starts and comes from Source, and as one year closes and another moves in, I set the intention to remember this.

No comments: