Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love

There are all kinds of love, but the ultimate love is that of God.

I am grateful for Spirit’s unconditional love, unlimited, unrestricted, always present. When I and the humans in my life fall asleep and falter in our loving capacity, I know that I can rely on the Source of all to heal me and wake me up once again.

Attending a gratitude meeting yesterday, I was touched by other’s shares. Hearing others’ expressions of gratitude is always a great mechanism for opening up my heart. It is a way Spirit heals me and wakes me up once again to the love that I truly am. Yesterday was no exception.

Today Rog and I created a love altar based on Vastu Shastra, the sacred Vedic science of architectural alignment that combines all the five elements of nature (earth, water, air, fire, space) to balance and remove obstructions to life-supporting energy in order to receive the support of nature to assist in unfolding one’s full potential. Through this exercise, I felt Spirit at work, opening my heart, waking me up again to that which is my true essence, love.

No comments: