Thursday, February 4, 2010

Empowering Gratitude

We empower ourselves every time we accept responsibility for choosing the thoughts and feelings we act on. - In God’s Care, February 4, 2010

Thinking about what I am grateful for is a wonderful (and quick) way for me to align with Spirit and thereby empower myself.

So here’s what I’m grateful for this very morning:

- Spending quiet time with God, my Higher Self, guides, angels, and all the other beings interested in my upliftment
- Early morning ’kawfee’ time with Rog in our rustic candlelit living room
- The divine spark within that is growing stronger every day
- My robust health physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually
- My front crown remaining secure and staying on!
- My newfound friend, client, and personal healer
- Interesting clients and creative work
- Money flowing in more steadily
- Unity of Sedona people and events
- An array of friends who are waking up alongside me

And, most of all, my gratitude list must always include knowing and feeling I am never alone, for God is always with me.

Thank You, Spirit, for all You have blessed me with. I look forward to the future blessings You have in store for me.

No comments: