Friday, February 26, 2010

Seeing the Light

"I, Roger, promise to do my best to always see the Light in you. I promise to do my best to be your perfect shelter, where you can be reborn in safety and in peace."

"I, Joyce, promise to do my best to always see the Light in you. I promise to do my best to be your perfect shelter, where you can be reborn in safety and in peace."

Five years ago today, Rog and I spoke these words to one another at our wedding ceremony. It’s hard to imagine it’s been that short a time, that long a time – we’ve been together before, no doubt. It’s been quite an adventure, quite the journey, quite the learning. And, Spirit has surely been with us!

As we move ahead, may we continue to see the light in one another, to be a safe, loving, haven of peace. And, ideally that is how I’d like and hope every interaction and relationship of mine to be...

Happy 5th Anni, Honeybunch! Thank You, Spirit!

No comments: