Sunday, February 28, 2010

An Attitude of Gratitude

“...we can shape our attitude moment by moment. Accepting responsibility for this is a major step in our recovery.

I will be aware of the thoughts and feelings that shape my words and actions today, and strive to promote joy and gratitude.” – In God’s Care, February 28, 2010

I find it so powerful focusing on that which I am grateful for. It easily and quickly connects me consciously with Source and opens my heart to self and others. It places me in a state of grace, receiving all the good gifts I can enjoy freely in life (of which there are so many), with life itself as the fundamental gift.

It seems that grace and gratitude work in concert with one another: as I feel gratitude, more grace comes to me. And once again in that grace, I feel so connected to Spirit, with much gratitude in my heart.

Thank You, God, for an attitude of gratitude and Your unending grace.

No comments: