Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm Listening, God!

The last thing I did last night was to blog and, to my surprise, the topic turned out to be about St. Patrick, synchronicity, and forgiveness. [Such an array of topics...!] I ‘got’ that Spirit’s message was for continued work around forgiveness.

This morning, I opened my Daily Word and guess what the topic was: forgiveness! Okay, God, You’ve definitely got my attention. Is this about me forgiving myself more than it is about forgiving others? I look forward to further inquiry into the heart of this. Clearing blockages, whether within or with others, can only bring more joy and abundance into my life - I’m up for it!

“By forgiving, I'm not accepting or excusing the negative behavior of myself or others. I am offering us another chance to do better in our relationship. I let the love of Christ within me come forward, and I share this blessing with others. The love within my heart heals me as it flows out to others as words and acts of forgiveness.” - excerpt from Daily Word, March 18, 2009

No comments: