Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Two Things

Today has been an emotional day, a busy day. Throughout it all, I strived to remain aware of God’s presence and to ask for Spirit’s help.

“We seek many things that have no lasting value. If we, however, put God’s will before the rest and trust that our needs will be supplied, we will often find material possessions, good friends, good health, and good sense coming our way.” – In God’s Care, March 11

As I struggle once again to get clarity about my spiritual philosophy and how to be in the world and with people, I know that I am clear about at least two things: (1) God is my one and only Source, and (2) I must always put my spiritual life ahead of anything or anyone.

Spirit, please remind me gently of Your Ways and align me with Your Will.

No comments: