Saturday, March 21, 2009

In the Flow

Yesterday Rog and I spent the first day of spring in Sedona, Red Rock Country, our future home. It was a most appropriate place to start off this season of rebirth.

We are moving to Sedona in the next month or so and still await Spirit’s guidance surrounding many decisions. With a feeling of peace and expectancy, we made the 2-1/2 hour drive from Gilbert in time to attend the Text Study group at the Course Community House, dedicated to A Course in Miracles. We received a warm welcome and connected in heart to the folks there. It was a great way to start off the day.

As the day unfolded, we were both open to Spirit’s guidance and that guidance came relatively easily and clearly - we were in the flow. We met new people we were meant to meet, and had adventures we were meant to have. Synchronicity was bountiful, and I felt The Presence and knew there was a plan and a purpose. And, I know our presence was helpful to those we met and healing occurred in various ways at various levels.

When I am open, like a child, and practicing the Now, I experience more synchronicity, which I love – it’s how I “came to believe.” Spirit’s message is clear, I am at peace, and there is a smile on my face and in my energy field.

Today I feel Rog and I are closer to making our relocation sooner rather than later and for it to flow easily under grace in a perfect way. Yesterday’s Sedona adventure helped bring me to that place. I am grateful.

No comments: