Monday, March 2, 2009

The Can

I didn’t get everything on today’s ‘To Do’ list done. However, I did finish creating our manifestation can, which Rog and I both ‘got’ from Spirit that it was a high priority to complete today. A cash dollar amount for the month was set with Spirit’s guidance and we’ve now created a container to catch the prosperity and abundance that is ours by divine right.

This can is decorated with a colorful collage of graphics and words, all upbeat and meaningful to us. There are images of items such as: dogs, flowers, birds, lotus hands, hearts, and even us! Quotes include: “God is my supply.” and “Money is God in manifestation...”, and concepts like Trust, Service, Gratitude, Faith, and Love.

I enjoyed my arts and crafts session, a chance to be creative - much else on today’s list was not anywhere near as inspiring and joyful! I had a delightful time, especially knowing this activity was Spirit-directed and God was surely near.

Now to see what manifests and how – God’s work!

No comments: