Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Richer Day

Today was a full and balanced day.

I started waking up with morning ‘kawfee’ (even if it's only decaf!) with my beloved and we talked mostly about things spiritual. Then I spent a few minutes reading and contemplating several passages from The Sermon on the Mount by Emmet Fox. The angels were surely with us as Rog and I had an adventurous time moving a sofa bed to a storage space, just the two of us. For what might have been an otherwise tiresome chore, I listened to peaceful selections from For God Alone by Mark Kelso while I packed some glassware for our upcoming move north, and thus felt the time doubly well used. And, this day also included some additional tweaking on the first of two new websites of mine: The Computer Spirit.

Yes, it was a varied day and Spirit was so obviously with me in books, in music, in conversation, on the Web, etc. – all around me and in me. Spirit is always with me and today I noticed perhaps more than usual, which made the day a richer one. I am always grateful for the increased awareness - Thank You.

No comments: