Sunday, September 20, 2009

Home

Rog and I have been on the road quite a bit these last several months, mainly up north exploring our future home area. We’ve been guests at various friends’ homes for which I am most grateful for their kindness, hospitality, and comfortable digs.

Still, sometimes in the middle of the night or in the wee hours of the morning, I wake up and find myself a bit unsettled and missing our home in Gilbert, where I’ve resided for the past 6+ years.

To get out of this ego state of fear and apprehension, I’ll pray, meditate, and/or read spiritual literature. Before not too long, I’m feeling at peace and connected to Spirit.

I know that home is where my heart is and God resides in my heart. No matter where I might be physically, Spirit is with me always and I am always Home.

No comments: