Saturday, September 5, 2009

Reconnecting

"Know that we can never be separate. You are hearing my Voice every time you think a happy thought, act with joy, and feel happiness right here and now. Practice these things daily, and your experience of our union will grow." – The Voice for Love, September 5

Well, I’m not feeling much like a happy camper now. I guess that means that I’m not hearing Spirit’s Voice right now, that I’m disconnected. I am not quite sure how I got here, although news and circumstances today have definitely affected me.

The solution? Get reconnected, of course. I’m going to spend some peaceful time reading spiritual literature and in contemplation. I’ll take a shower, always a calming and enjoyable experience for me. I think I’ll make a gratitude list, even if it’s just a mental one, and give thanks. And, above all, I will pray to Spirit to feel Its Presence, be at peace, and be full of trust and faith.

For no matter what is going on in the outer world, it is always possible to be at peace and Oneness in my inner world. I must reach out to Spirit for that peace beyond understanding.

No comments: