Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In the Now With God

Dear God;

Thank You for this day. I am grateful for staying more and more in the Now. Here is peace, here is You.

While I’ve recently found myself reflecting back into my past, it has been for remembering and learning to help prepare me for the future to come. And yet, I dwell on the future less and less and less. For this I am grateful, for the future can be filled with a 4-letter word (“fear”), and I do not wish to dwell there. I intend to stay and be in the Now. With You and Your Love.

Thank You for Your Grace. Grace inspires and moves me in the direction of my highest good. Grace helps me co-create the future with You, in peace, when the time is right.

In this day, through every moment, breathing deeply in the Now, I am refreshed and renewed by You. Thank You, Spirit!

No comments: