Thursday, September 17, 2009

Staying in Touch

Tonight’s blog topic is inspired by Elizabeth Sherrill’s article “Going Online”.

The Internet is a wonderful way to connect and communicate with others, anytime, anywhere – pretty much. I can be in touch with others via an email, a blog, or a website. I just have to go online.

It’s very much like staying in touch with God. I have the ability to connect with Spirit anytime I choose, anywhere I am. But I must remember to go online.

In the case of the Internet, I need some apparatus to be connected. A computer and an Internet Service Provider (ISP) to actually get me connected, and then an email account, for instance, to communicate.

Ahhh, but in the case of going online to God I need no additional apparatus save a desire to do so - then I just do it!

God is everywhere at all times, always accessible. The Great Mystery is closer than my breath, in every particle of my physical body and soul. There is no separation. Communication is ever present. I need no extra apparatus, for we are one - forever entwined.

No comments: