Saturday, September 19, 2009

God's Blessings

“Today I vow to stay in touch with God and all of God's blessings in my life.” Today's Daily Word - Saturday, September 19, 2009

When I am conscious of my blessings, I am in a state of gratitude.

I am grateful for...

... the roof over my head. I don’t know for how long this particular structure will the one to house me, but for today I have shelter.
... my health. This physical body marches on in age, but for today it continues to serve as a communication device in this dimension.
... food to nourish this body.
... my creativity.
... increasing intuition.
... my capacity to love more and judge less.
... wonderful friends and others who love, care, and keep me in their prayers.
... Rog, my beloved twin flame, partner in Life’s adventures, and husband.

Above all, I am grateful for having “come to believe.” With a Power greater than myself, I am never alone, and my life has meaning. Life is a series of lessons and adventures full of love, peace, and joy.

Thank You, Spirit, for Your Presence and the blessings of this day!

No comments: