Tuesday, September 29, 2009

God Will Provide

My source is God, Spirit, The Great Mystery, Higher Power, or whatever name I choose to call this concept of all oneness, infinite, omnipotent, omniscient Presence. It supplies me with everything and that supply is unlimited.

Emmet Fox reminds me that for practical purposes at any given time I draw from this inexhaustible Source only in accordance with the measure of my understanding, “just as you can draw water from the Atlantic only in accordance with the size of the vessel you use.” [Power Through Constructive Thinking, 1940, page 176]

Nonetheless, when God calls me to His Service, when I am on my right path, God pays all the expenses in whatever kind of coin. Whatever I may require to answer that call, to do God’s Will, God will provide. It can be in the form of money, opportunity, knowledge, training, strength, courage, etc. All I have to do is ensure that I am about God’s business, not about my own.

Dear God, as I understand You –
Please improve my conscious contact with You. I pray for knowledge of Your Will for me and the power and means to carry it out. And so it is.

No comments: