Saturday, September 26, 2009

From Here to Eternity

"Savor the moment, for it is through your intention to fully embrace what is, right now, that you transform this moment into eternity."

- The Voice for Love, Saturday, September 26, 2009

“Eternity” has some interesting definitions. For some folks it means existing for a limitless amount of time, and for others, it refers to a timeless existence altogether outside of time.

Living and embracing the moment for what it is right now seems like a good idea in and of itself. How I live now will determine, to some extent, how I live in the next moment and further on down the road like tomorrow.

However I choose to use the word eternity, I know that Spirit is with me always, wherever I am. In time or outside of time, in space or outside of space, God and I are inseparable. And, that sits just fine with me.

No comments: