Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Rog!

Let God love you through others and let God love others through you. – D. M. Street
“Every person in our life is an invitation to know God better. ...emissaries of God who have been sent to teach us about love.” – In God’s Care, October 24

Rog stepped into my life five years ago this past July, and he has been loving me and I have been loving him just about since that first match.com email.

Through his love I have had a glimmer of what God’s unconditional love is like. I’ve healed a bit from my family of origin hurts by observing Rog with his children, seeing the kind of father he is. He’s a great role model and teacher for me in many areas, and his character, spirit, and love are a wonderful blessing to me.

I’m grateful to Rog’s parents for bringing his spirit into this world, for his mom going through childbirth, and for the Great Mystery once again getting these two twin flames together in this lifetime.

Thank you, Rog, for all of your love, all that you are, and all the best that you bring out in me. Thank you for this wonderful sacred union, and for being my safe harbor where I am regularly reborn in safety and in peace.

Thank You, Spirit, for blessing me – and many others – with this loving, faith-filled man with whom I am honored to be his best friend, wife, and intimate fellow adventurer in this game called Life.

No comments: