Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nothing But the Best

As a child of God – omnipotent, unconditionally loving, rich in all ways – how can I not possess and be blessed by this All That Is? It seems that early on we learn to expect the worst, rather than expect the best. Where then, does that put God?

Catherine Ponder states in Open Your Mind to Receive: “Our beliefs about God and man can either lead to a dismal existence or to accepting and claiming the best in life” (page 55).

Particularly as we seek our perfect home this day, I am re-reading and re-affirming statements that open my mind to receiving nothing but the best. Doing so is uplifting and can only bring positive results. There is no need to settle for less than the best. After all, God is my Supply, prosperity and success are my heritage, and I am the rich child of a loving Father.

No comments: