Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Way Things Are

The way we think everything should and will happen just may not be according to God’s will of good for us. – Anonymous

There is no doubt that there have been numerous instances in my life in which I thought things should have happened in a certain way in order to be in my best interest. But more was revealed, and the way the situation unfolded turned out to be a blessing and clearly for my spiritual upliftment.

These days I’m really not clear why the unfoldment of my new life is happening the way it is, and I just want to get on with it! But I am grateful for the reminders that come my way via a person, a reading, etc. showing me that there is a Divine Plan, God is in charge, and all is unfolding perfectly.

I pray to keep surrendering to Spirit’s Plan and relax in the peace, love and joy of it.

No comments: