Monday, October 5, 2009

Support

I’m on my third day of back pain, and although it’s improving, I’m still in slow gear.

I’m working on what the lesson is here for me to learn. One is that I need to rest and relax more, take better care of myself instead of putting other people or things first. I needn’t wait until I hit bottom and God gets my attention to do so.

Another lesson was revealed to me in reading today’s Daily Word. The message was: “I have the support I need to succeed. I rely on God for help, support and guidance.”

In her list that correlates dis-eases with probable causes (in You Can Heal Your Life), Louise L. Hay notes that the back represents the support of life. Specifically, lower back problems relate to “fear of money. Lack of financial support.” Her affirmations (or ‘new thought patterns’) are: I know that Life always supports me, and I trust the process of life. All I need is always taken care of. I am safe, respectively.

With the financial and housing adventures Rog and I have been going through these past 14 months coming to another milestone in the next week, it’s certainly possible (ya think?!) that I am unconsciously feeling a bit fearful.

However, it’s been true that we have been so taken care of and supported by Spirit during this time. That support hasn’t always showed up as we would have envisioned it or on our timetable, but God has certainly come through. God is my Source and I must remember that All I need is always taken care of.

Dear Spirit of the Most High –
I know that You are my Source, and You supply and support me in all of Life. May I walk in absolute faith in these days ahead and may the condition of my physical back reflect that faith in the Universe supporting me in Life’s processes and adventures.

No comments: