Monday, October 12, 2009

My True Home

Yesterday we thought we’d found a lovely place to live, a rustic house with a cottage and large garage on ¼ acre, in a convenient location in Sedona. It turned out the place needed work so we proposed to the out-of-state owner that we live there rent-free in exchange for getting the place up to snuff, then start paying rent. He was most open to the idea. We felt Spirit at work, manifesting our home in a way that would be win-win for all. My excitement and gratitude could hardly be contained.

In revisiting the place today and with closer inspection, we saw the place is really inhabitable. Our excitement was dashed, but we knew it was for the best. God is leading us to something better – I just wish He’d hurry (as it appears that time is running out)!

A reading this morning reminded me once again that God is always with me and within me. All things work together for my highest good and so I relax and affirm that all is well right here and now.

And, wherever I go, I make myself at home by sharing the love in my heart.

No matter where Rog and I eventually land up laying our heads down at the end of the day in our new community, home will be with me in my heart, with God.

Dear God;
Thank You for Your many blessings. I am in gratitude and awe at the unfolding of our new life plan. Please keep me patient and faithful that all is well in Your hands.

No comments: