Friday, October 23, 2009

Letting God In

“I let go and let God free me for greater good.” – Daily Word

As we transition to a very different life style, I’m peeling the onion learning more about myself. My attitudes and behaviors affect those around me, especially my beloved, Rog. So I pray that as more is revealed and pain comes forth, that Spirit shows me the right way to go and keeps my ego at bay. I am open to healing, I am open to love.

I’m looking to learn my lessons, painful as sometimes they may be, so that I can move forward and enjoy a happy, joyous, and free life especially with my twin flame. Then, too I am better able to help others and be of good use to God. So I let go all the junk inside me – the fears, doubts, hurts of the past – and let God direct me to my greater good. I let God’s love come in and I find peace.

No comments: