Saturday, November 7, 2009

Coming to Pass

"What you experience is an outcome of your desire. What you want will come to pass first in your heart, then through your mind, and finally in your experience. Feel your desire to hear God's voice, believe it is possible, ask to receive it, and it will be yours." - From www.thevoiceforlove.com

Living closer to Nature, in a simpler way, and connecting in community was in my heart for a long time. It then came mentally to me and what followed for more than a year was much discussion with Rog, clarification, and praying for guidance and help. Finally, this past Wednesday, we officially moved to Sedona, AZ and are now living in the perfect place we had been seeking.

We believed and had faith it was possible, we asked, we received. It’s been quite an experience and quite the demonstration.

I am so grateful to now live in a beautifully scenic, small, friendly town, in a home that is filled with character, being part of a spiritual community, all with my Life Partner beside me. Thank You, Spirit!

And so it is in relationship to God: I have the desire in my heart to hear God’s voice and feel Its Presence, I so believe it is possible, I am asking through prayer for it, and I know it is mine. Thank You, God!

No comments: