Sunday, November 1, 2009

Beginnings and H.P.

"With willingness we will begin to perceive God's hand in even the smallest events in our life. We will grow in our acceptance that all of our life circumstances are specifically given to us by a Higher Power who wants us to be all that we can. We'll never be given more than we can handle. However, we can be certain that many experiences will push us in directions we never dreamed possible." - Excerpt from In God's Care, November 1

With a new month beginning, my new life does too. I left my home in Gilbert this evening to travel alone to the Verde Valley without Rog. It feels strange to not be with him and I won't be until Wednesday afternoon; the last time we spent even a night apart had to be 2+ years ago. I'm staying in temporary quarters (with a friend) so that I can start a new position in Red Rock Country on schedule, and then will move into our new home in Sedona in a few days when Rog will join me. There is no doubt that God's hand has been involved in this series of adventures - big time.

And, it's been challenging at times but God did not give me more than I could handle - after all, I made it this far, yes?! I persevered with patience, faith, and trust (not perfectly). And, in the end, Source, has supplied me with all that I need to start our new life - a life of new beginnings rich with community, service, Nature, and spiritual practice.

Rog and I feel that by living in Sedona God's plan for our life will become much clearer and we'll step into it with enthusiasm. And, I'm certain it will be a new life of experiences that will push us in directions we never dreamed possible. But I can continue to lean on Higher Power throughout it all.

No comments: