Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving I

I am reminded this morning that my heart can “swell with a song of thanksgiving to God” for the many blessings that God has showered upon me even if my present circumstances may be less than ideal.

I no doubt feel gratitude - I’ve no trouble with that. What I need a dose of is increased faith and trust that Spirit would not have taken me this far just to drop me. In fact, all these wonderful blessings and miracles are signs - no, much more than signs -, demonstrations of God’s love, grace, and goodness.

May I remember throughout this day that Spirit is with me and taking care of me. It is the Source of all and only goodness stems from It.

Thank You, Spirit, for filling my heart every day with a song of thanksgiving no matter the circumstances.

No comments: